The Benefits of Joining The Barnabas Group
Partnership Benefits Defined
- CONNECTIONThe Barnabas Group (TBG) partners leverage their strengths for the benefit of ministries and the Kingdom. We connect and network with ministries who learn from each other and share ideas and best practices.
- COMMUNITYThe Barnabas Group provides a safe place for Christian leaders and ministries to connect, work together, encourage and engage one another, all with the same purpose: To be used by God, through what He places on your heart.
- COLLABORATIONThe Barnabas Group is collaborative - not competitive. At any given meeting, you'll find like-minded partners who have a heart to serve in the same category as you, providing peer-to-peer collaboration.
- CALLING IS A PRIORITYThe Barnabas Group focuses on presenting opportunities that fit your individual talents, gifting, network and resources. TBG is not donor driven - there are no development people - it is partner funded through annual partner donations and there are rarely direct appeals for funds at TBG meetings.
Kingdom Benefits of Partnership
We are just getting started but here is a small snapshot of what partnership can provide. For two other chapters in 2014, they did the following:
- Over 1,865 people attended five meeting in each county in 2014
- Eight keynote speakers at the four meetings in each count
- Expanded Facebook presence in Orange County and San Diego
- Videos of ministry presentations posted on Facebook for ministries to use
- Over half a dozen networking breakfasts for members to connect and network
- Over 30 ministries which did not present had tables at meetings to connect and network
- Produced a 3:30 minute video to promote TBG - The Itch
- Over 26 ministries presented to two TBG chapters during 2014
- Italian Night Dinner Social attended by 64 people (OC)
- Brian Fikkert seminar and breakfast for members
- Xealots "one day mission trip"
- Burrito Night Social attended by 35 people (SD)
- Over 100 ministries interviewed and helped by Faithworks team members
- Christmas Party
- 40 TBG members traveled to Israel to visit the Holy Land
- Gold sponsor at MIKA Community Development Fair and Three Man Basketball Event
- Completed a six month study by Pepperdine MBA students on outcomes from TBG
- Business as Mission group started-up through TBG by members
- Golf outing with 28 players
- Monthly updates and "God at Work" emails keeping members informed
- Published a booklet for new members and held newcomer dinner
Become a Partner
Our mission is to see the time, talents & networks of marketplace and other Kingdom leaders help ministries in a way that is cohesive with their objectives - from small start-ups to large international organizations - transforming lives worldwide.
We want to scratch your itch! We want to bless you! Sign up today and become a partner!Become a partner